Foam tape, as its name implies, refers to a tape made of foam, that is, a
tape made of foam material as a base material, coated with high-viscosity
hot-melt adhesive and oil glue on both sides or one side, and made of insulation material. Most are double-sided foam tapes. Foam tape is based on foam. In
addition to the inherent adhesive effect of the tape, it also provides shock and noise reduction due to the properties of the foam. Differences and other performance. Foam tape can also be called foam tape. There are many types of
foam tape. The most common is single-sided foam tape and double-sided foam tape.
What is the difference between single-sided foam tape and double-sided foam
tape? As a Double Sided PVC Foam Tape Wholesale, share with you.
Double Sided PVC Foam Tape
Double Sided PVC Foam Tape is based on polyurethane, polyethylene, neoprene, PVC and natural rubber foam as the base material and coated with pressure sensitive adhesive on both sides. Their application in the construction market is limited to bonding plaques, mirrors and the likes things.
Single-sided coated foam tape is a polyurethane or PVC, neoprene-based foam or other foam coated with a single-sided pressure-sensitive adhesive. Applications in gaskets, waterstops, sound insulation and vibration absorption in mobile homes. When used in gaskets, it can reduce noise and absorb vibration around roof nails, between heating pipes and vertical boards. The mobile housing industry mainly uses single-sided coated tape around window frames and doors. In this form Competes with felt bars, plastic and metal stretch bars, and tubular gaskets.
The main features of PVC foam tape:
1. Excellent sealing performance to avoid gas release and atomization.
2. Excellent resistance to compression deformation, that is, long-lasting elasticity, can ensure that the accessories get long-term shock protection.
3. It is a flame retardant, does not contain harmful and toxic substances, does not leave residue, does not pollute equipment, and is non-corrosive to metals.
4. It can be used in various temperature ranges. Can be used between minus 20 degrees Celsius and 90 degrees Celsius.
5. The surface has good wettability, easy to adhere to, easy to make, and easy to cut.
6. Long viscosity, large peeling, strong initial viscosity, good weather resistance!
7. Waterproof, solvent resistance, high-temperature resistance, good consistency on curved surfaces.
Use of foam tape
Foam tape is widely used in electronic and electrical products, mechanical parts, various small household appliances, mobile phone accessories, industrial instruments, computers and peripheral equipment, auto parts, audio and video equipment, toys, cosmetics, craft gifts, medical equipment, power tools, office stationery , Shelf display, home decoration, acrylic glass, ceramic products, insulation, paste, sealing, non-slip, shock-proof packaging and other transportation industries.
Our company also has Acrylic Foam Tape on sale, welcome to consult.