As an Acrylic Foam Tape Manufacturer, share with you.
Foam tape can also be called foam tape, foam tape is divided into many types, the most common is the single-sided foam tape and double-sided foam tape, single-sided foam tape and double-sided foam tape What is the difference?
Double-sided coated foam tape is made of polyacrylamide, polyethylene, neoprene, PVC and natural rubber foam on both sides of the substrate coated with pressure-sensitive adhesive. Their application in the construction market is limited to adhesive plaque, mirror, etc. Something like that.
Acrylic Foam Tape
One-sided coated foam tape is based on polyamide cool, PVC, chloroprene rubber as the substrate foam or other foam coated with pressure-sensitive adhesive. In the activities of the housing in the gasket, water stop, sound insulation and absorption of vibration applications. When used in a gasket, it is possible to weaken noise and absorb vibration between the roof nail, the heating tube and the vertical plate. The movable housing industry mainly uses single-sided coated tape around the window frame and the door. Of the application, with the felt, plastic and metal stretch and pipe gasket to compete.
Single-sided foam tape and double-sided foam tape difference is the first substrate is different, one is one-sided bonding, the other is a double-sided adhesive.
Foam tapes and gaskets are used virtually everywhere due to a variety of benefits, including:
• Conserving energy and minimizing waste through insulation.
• Improving indoor air quality by keeping mold at bay.
• Reducing installation and maintenance costs through high conformability to rough or irregular surfaces and bonding permanent or repositionable options.
• Prolonging equipment life and minimizing downtime
with water, dust, dirt, and high-temperature resistance.
• Creating pleasant environments through sound and vibration absorption.
• Enhancing safety through insulation from electrical shock or fire
Our company also has Acrylic Foam Tape for sale, welcome to consult us.